Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Coach Transport

Coach Transport 1 year 2 months ago #451

• abevents
  • Fresh Boarder
If there was a Coach to site would you use it and if so how much money do you think is a good price for this service. I am able to look into putting on a very big transport network but for me to put the work in me and altfest would have to see it worth the work. I am also thinking about using our local depot to run buses to site from the 2 main stations but it comes down to numbers. it would help if you told me your local main town is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coach Transport 1 year 2 months ago #957

• scott
  • Fresh Boarder
We're looking into attending & are trying to find accommodation locally - so if we knew if there would be buses from the site into the center or Kettering or Corby, or anywhere else nearby that'd be great!!

Coach Transport 1 year 2 months ago #960

yes yes yes yes yes for transport options, me, my partner and 2 kids will be coming and camping from west yorkshire and neither of us drive

Coach Transport 1 year 1 month ago #972

me and a few friends will be going, coach would be handy we're from the durham, newcastle area.

Coach Transport 1 year 1 month ago #26

• domvoid
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
We have teamed up with Big Green Coaches who will offer pick-ups around the UK, details and tickets as well as pick up points will be posted very soon

For Boo/AB events, let us know what you have planned?
Alt-Fest is damn SEXY!

Coach Transport 2 weeks 10 hours ago #2672

• kozzauk
  • Fresh Boarder
There does not seem to be any reply from ALTFEST about if any shuttlebus from Corby. Not very good if people need to book accommodation!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds